You enjoy dealing with people and have a sense for customer needs. You are a team player and sales is your passion? Then Anexia is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
As an account manager, your focus is on acquiring new customers as well as cross-selling and upselling with existing customers. Competent consulting with the goal of establishing long-term, trusting customer relationships is just as much a part of your activities as independent project planning/calculation, preparing quotes, and consistently following up in this regard. Professionally presenting both the company and the quote’s contents are also an integral part of your tasks. Together with your team, you represent the company at trade fairs and events. Fulfilling stipulated sales targets, solid sales forecasting, and assuredly conducting contract negotiations round off your profile.
- Completed professional training - ideally a combination of IT & economics
- Several years of professional experience and measurable successes in a comparable position
- Communication skills, flexibility, dedication and the ability to work in a team
- Independent and reliable work habits as well as teamwork, motivation and interest in your work
- Professional presentation of the company and confidence in handling contract negotiations
- Clean and neat appearance
- Very good command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Sound knowledge in selling IT solutions and experience in the managed services environment
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...