You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve ourselves
You will develop modern open source search and big data solution concepts for the Anexia Cloud. You will be jointly responsible for the design, development and operation (DevOps) of big data systems in the Anexia Cloud. You will also work with open source technologies like Kafka, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Druid, Hadoop, Spark and be responsible for integrating these systems into the existing Anexia ecosystem.
- Skilled use of open source technologies such as Kafka, ElasticSearch, Dadoop, etc.
- Deph knowledge of different database concepts (RDBMS, NoSQL, TSDB, Big Table)
- Experience as a software developer in at least one of the common programming languages in the "big data" environment (Java, Go, Phyton, Scala)
- Secure handling of Linux
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Good spoken and written German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...