Accounting processes are also not immune to digitalization and automation. Do you have a passion for IT and numbers? Are you motivated, responsible, professional, and solution-oriented? Then our team is the right place for you!
You will be responsible for conducting the ongoing accounting for several companies in Germany and abroad, including asset accounting.
Your duties will include preparing monthly and annual financial statements, as well as periodic analyses (advance VAT return, summary statement, etc.) and statistics. You will be the first point of contact in the team for VAT assessment of business transactions and will be involved in the optimization/automation of processes. Close cooperation with our controlling will also be a part of your work.
- Completed commercial training, accountancy examination an advantage.
- At least five years of professional experience in the area of accounting.
- You should have a lively interest in digitalization, automation, and new ideas.
- IT enthusiast with outstanding knowledge of MS Office; Microsoft NAV knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent business English.
- Solution-oriented, structured, and independent approach to work.
- Hands on mentality.
- Ability to work in a team, motivation, and personal commitment.
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...