Are you a motivated and communicative organizational talent who is interested in new technologies and has a distinct sense for quality? Then Anexia is a great match!
As Corporate IT Support Engineer, you are involved in 2nd-level support (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and user administration (Active Directory / LDAP/SSO). In this versatile position, maintaining corporate software (mailing, computer, management, ticket system, coloration system) is just as much a part of your tasks as operating and further developing our internal communication solutions.
Supporting and maintaining our internal applications such as Jira and Confluence and other internal corporate software tools also falls within the range of responsibilities for this position.
- Completed technical education (HTL, apprenticeship) or comparable professional experienc
- Experience with Windows operating systems, Active Directory and Exchange
- MAC and Linux skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of Office applications like MS Office, Antvirus, VoIP, SIP, IM Tools
- Experience in the support and maintenance of Jira and Confluence as well as other internal corporate software tools are an advantage
- Systematic and analytical thinking as well as solution-oriented, independent work
- Ability to work in a team and strong service orientation
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...