You enjoy dealing with people and have a sense for customer needs. You are a team player and sales is your passion. Do you have charm, strong communication skills, and a stable sense of reasoning? Then Anexia makes for a great match!
With Inside Sales, you focus on both supporting existing customers and professionally processing incoming inquiries. Together with your colleagues in Sales, you oversee the strengthening of existing customer relationships. You work together with Account Management on a case-by-case basis; customer correspondence and database maintenance (CRM) are just as much a part of your job description as preparing offers and entering orders are.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, determination, and technical affinity.
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in sales
- A team player who is highly interested in new challenges
- High degree of personal motivation and service orientation
- A strong command of German is a must, while a good command of English is a plus
- Enjoys ongoing training and a wide range of IT-related topics
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive and structured approach to work
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...