Are you a passionate and motivated Linux System Administrator who is interested in new technologies and has a distinct sense for quality? Then Anexia makes for a great match!
You will be supporting our team with Linux system administration. Your tasks include ensuring operational stability and quality of hosting systems (web, mail, DNS,...). You enjoy working with Linux and configuring servers using dovecot, postfix, apache, MySQL, bind, etc.
Your input and ideas contribute to everyone’s success and are particularly important in dealing with challenging and versatile tasks.
If you are a team player, you will surely enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Proficiency in Linux (preferably Debian/Ubuntu)
- Basic proficiency in HTTP, SSL, email (POP3, IMAP, SMTP), SQL, FTP, DNS
- Proficiency in diverse network services and protocols (DHCP, NFS, ARP, etc.) is an added advantage
- Very good troubleshooting, documentation, and analytical skills
- Experience in the hosting environment would be advantageous
- Systematic and analytical mindset as well as a solution-oriented, independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team along with a strong customer and service orientation
- Excellent German and good English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...