Do you want to make a difference? Do you live for sales? Are you an action-oriented team player who’s driven by results? Then look no further than Anexia. After all, we want to make our customers happy and to continuously improve ourselves.
Your main responsibilities include supporting and developing key accounts. The acquisition of new customers, as well as the (co)development and implementation of strategies to win over new customers, make up an integral part of your job. In this position, you will oversee all sales-related processes (product and solution presentations, contract negotiations and arrangements, etc.). Your duties also include analyzing market and customer potential and developing customer-specific marketing plans. Your profile is rounded off by meeting sales targets, reliable sales forecasting, and the professional presentation of the company and the contents of our offers.
- A people-lover who enjoys sales
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and reliably
- Completed education and/or professional experience in B2B
- Long-standing experience in IT sales and proven track record in a similar position
- The ability to think strategically and to translate sales strategies into real-life sales successes
- Keen traveler who enjoys attending industry events and functions
- Confident communicator in both German and English (oral and written)
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...