Describes the position and makes you want more
You and your team are responsible for ensuring that each day’s agendas run smoothly. Your tasks include general office organization such as tending to correspondence (with customers, business partners, employees, etc.), mail, orders and incoming phone calls as well as personally receiving and entertaining visitors. You oversee the fleet management and coordinate all travel and appointment management.
There are also various administrative and organizational activities involved. Your input and ideas contribute to our joint success and are especially important with respect to the challenging and varied tasks at hand. If you are a team player, then you will surely enjoy the cooperative approach of our young, motivated team.
- Commercial qualification or relevant professional experience.
- High level of service orientation and flexibility.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Able to work well independently, with a meticulous approach to your work.
- Accuracy, reliability, and sense of responsibility.
- Friendly, confident manner and smart appearance.
- Open and communicative personality.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and good knowledge of English would be an advantage.
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...