You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
Working for us, you’ll develop complex business applications based on Python 3, Django, and Django REST framework. While implementing projects, you’ll work together with Anexia customers to find solutions - all while staying in constant contact with our Angular developers. In doing so, you’ll oversee projects all the way through - from concept to application architecture, implementation, and release. With us, a project manager is always there to help you and will support you in your independent work. Besides Python and Django, are TypeScript and Angular also in your blood? Perfect! We always welcome FullStack developers!
- Years of solid experience with Python in the field of web development (object-oriented and procedural)
- Familiar with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and Oracle
- Vast experience with Django
- Familiar with APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with version control systems (Git in particular)
- Experience with Linux (development in Linux, too) and understanding of interaction between network, server services and operating systems in general an advantage
- Experience in implementing REST APIs, in particular with Django REST framework, an advantage
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as AngularJS or ExtJS an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...