You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
You and your team develop individual and innovative applications for mobile devices based on Android. Do you work independently and have no troubles when it comes to tackling complex tasks? Then we’re the company for you. From the conception stage to the release and beyond, with us you will oversee the entire software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing). You’re a software developer - not just a “programmer.” Your input and ideas contribute to everyone’s success and are especially important in dealing with challenging and versatile tasks. If you are a team player, then you will surely enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Extensive knowledge in Android development (Java, Kotlin), OOP, MVC, MVVM
- Experience with Android Studio
- Detailed knowledge of mobile UX/UI design
- Extensive knowledge of material design
- Programming of API connections (Retrofit), familiar with REST API (JSON)
- Experience in data storage (Realm, Keystore)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- App distribution and publishing (in-house distribution/ app store)
- Adept in the creation of alpha/beta tests (Google Play)
- Highly proficient in the use of build automation and dependency management tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experience in continuous integration and automated testing
- Know-how in the development of hybrid apps and the corresponding frameworks (Cordova, Ionic, Sencha...) is an advantage
- Experience in agile software development
- Well-founded IT training or several years of professional experience
- Very good German (on level C1) and English skills in speaking and writing
- Independent and reliable work habits as well as capacity for teamwork, motivation and personal interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...