Are you looking for diversified and interesting projects with opportunities for development? Do you love independent, creative work and freedom for personal development? Then Anexia is the right place for you, because we want to please our customers and to get better every day.
Leads, leads, leads – you win new customers for us online. You optimize (conversion, SEO...) our websites down to the last bit. You are responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring online campaigns within the framework of SEO (focus), SEA ReMarketing, display advertising, and social ads. An essential part of your range of duties includes conceiving and independently implementing on-page and off-page SEO measures. Youare also responsible for defining SEO / organic growth objectives as well as collecting and continuously monitoring relevant KPIs/benchmarks. Furthermore, you oversee the digital marketing sales and budgets.
- You have started or successfully completed a course of study in business administration, media sciences/informatics, or a comparable form of vocational training
- In recent years, you have realized some really exciting projects that you are very proud of. We’re ready to be impressed, so show us what you’ve got! Make us a presentation
- Call me nerdy – You have very good technical knowledge, extensive proficiency in web project implementation, and advanced IT skills (HTML 5, CSS, PHP, etc.)
- You can generate high-quality leads and know your target group better than Larry, Sergey and Mark
- Search engines, online marketing and web services are part of your DNA
- A global mindset with respect to keywords, trends and content doesn’t just exist in your dreams
- You master the most important SEO tools as a Jedi does their lightsaber
- You already possessed fluent German and good English skills while you were in elementary school
- Hybrid Cloud, DDos, IaaS, Swift, and Blockchain are terms that you’d be able to explain to a three-year-old
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...