You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
You develop new components and modules for our “Anexia Engine” cloud management platform. Further developing the platform and associated microservices and solutions are an integral part of your activities. You enjoy working on complex tasks both as part of a team and independently.
- Several years sound experience in PHP (OOP)
- Experience in contemporary frameworks (MVC) such as Zend, Laravel, Phalcon, etc.
- Familiar with relational databases with high performance and persistence requirements
- Experience in ORM/persistence frameworks, such as Doctrine, advantageous
- Familiar with APIs (RESTful, gRPC, SOAP)
- Familiar with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in the programming language “Go” (high-performant microservices) advantageous
- Experience in Linux and understanding of the interplay of network, server services, and distributed systems in general advantageou
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...