You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
In a dynamic research & development team, you will work together to find solutions. Your main activities include the planning and architecture of innovative systems. You work on developing system and network-related technologies and implement complex tasks based on modern approaches. You support the operation and use of new, self-developed technologies.
- Highly motivated to get to grips with new technologies and develop top-quality, innovative solutions
- Several years’ sound experience as a software developer in Linux environments
- Experience in Python and/or Go or proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Ruby
- Expertise in network and/or Linux administration
- Keen understanding of the interplay between network, operating system, and software
- Familiar with relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiar with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in “Infrastructure as Code” (Salt, Chef, Puppet) an advantage
- Experience in software testing an advantage
- Experience in software packaging (DEB, RPM) an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...