At Anexia, Service Management includes both Service Level Management (development and negotiation of customer SLAs) and Customer Service Management (central contact person for services and commissioned services) for our existing customers. Do you work in a service-oriented and communicative manner? Then our team is the right place for you.
As an interface between our customers and Anexia’s technical departments, your aim is to bring about customer satisfaction with respect to the agreed services and to ensure smooth communication. You and your team ensure that, as determined in the contract, the agreed SLAs are delivered and adhered to (monitoring and monthly SLA reporting). You also oversee operational control. Furthermore, you are responsible for developing KPIs and customer reporting. You recognize the needs of our customers and are responsible for initiating the next steps, as well as for coordinating significant changes in the service specifications (contract changes). In addition to proactively pointing out optimization potentials, you will also be responsible for the ongoing billing and cost control of the customer services provided.
- Several years of professional experience in service management
- Good knowledge of IT services and outsourcing
- Broad IT knowledge and experience in IT and data center operations
- Experience in handling change requests and continuously optimizing service processes
- ITIL certification is a plus
- High level of assertiveness and quick detection of critical situations (e.g. escalation management)
- Independent working method, structured approach, and good time management
- High level of customer and service orientation as well as entrepreneurial thinking and conduct
- We assume that you are able to work as part of a team, and that you are willing to learn
- Excellent spoken and written German; good spoken and written English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...