Are you a passionate and motivated support engineer who is interested in new technologies and has a distinct sense for quality? Then Anexia makes for a great match!
You enjoy carrying out support and administration-based tasks for VoIP telephone systems and an SIP server infrastructure. Your tasks include carrying out complex telephone system installations for customers, providing support for these systems, communicating with customers in perfect German via e-mail and phone, documenting workflows, and creating user manuals. Do you work independently and have no troubles when it comes to tackling complex tasks? Then we’re the company for you. Your input and ideas contribute to everyone’s success and are especially important in dealing with challenging and versatile tasks. If you are a team player, then you will surely enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Good understanding of voice over IP and background knowledge of SIP
- Linux and VoIP software skills (e.g. Asterisk, Kamailio)
- Experienced handling of IP telephone systems and telephone terminals (Grandstream/ Gigaset/ Snom)
- Systematic and analytical mindset as well as solution-oriented, independent approach to work
- Ability to work in a team and pronounced customer orientation
- based experience or first points of contact with Sipwise SIP Server advantageous
- Experience with interconnections to A1 advantageous
- Experience with local number porting and RTR Legal knowledge desirable
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...