Are you a passionate and motivated Windows System Administrator who is interested in new technologies and has a distinct sense for quality? Then Anexia makes for a great match!
You and your team will look after our customers via e-mail, telephone, our ticketing system, and teleservice. You will be responsible for ensuring the operational stability and quality of all Windows client and server systems and their services and applications. Your job will involve both working on site at the customer, as well as the provision of new systems and management of ANEXIA’s internal corporate IT. Your input and ideas will contribute to everyone’s success and be particularly important when dealing with challenging and versatile tasks.
If you are a team player, you will be sure to enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Proficiency in diverse network services and protocols (DHCP, CIFS, TCP/IP, firewalling, etc.) an advantage
- Basic experience in Windows server systems an advantage
- First-rate troubleshooting, documentation, and analytical skills
- Systematic and analytical mind, as well as a solution-oriented, independent approach to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team, along with a strong customer and service focus
- Knowledge of all common client operating systems
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...